The Parish Council has a vacancy for the Clerk to start as soon as possible.
- This is a part time post of 20 hours a month
- To start as soon as possible and commence a handover from our present Parish Clerk
- The work is mostly home-based with regular meetings normally held in the Village Hall
- This is an interesting and varied position in which you will work with a friendly team of Parish Councillors
- Experience preferred but not essential as training will be available
- Excellent literacy, numeracy, communication and computer skills are required
- A laptop is provided
- Salary will reflect the level of experience and relevant qualifications.
Click here for information and an application form.
Applications close on Thursday June 30th