Information about the Village Hall
- This is what the Village Hall looks like - including a floor plan.
- The hall sits opposite St Marys Church and beside St Marys Primary School in a historic part of Bradford Abbas.
- The hall contains a stage, main hall, meeting room, storage and servery area.
- The hall can accommodate Weddings, Conferences, Workshops, Dinners, Private Parties, Theatrical Productions, Film Shows and much more.
- A projector can be hired on request at an additional fee.
- The Main Hall is approximately 100 m2 and can accommodate 100 in theatre style seating or 60 at tables.
- A hybrid mix is often used with some tables and some theatre seating, absolute maximum of 90 can be seated in this style.
- The absolute maximum the hall can hold (e.g. standing for a concert) is 150.
- The meeting Room is approximately 14 m2 and can accommodate 15 in theatre style seating or 10 at a table
- The school playground can be used for parking out of school hours and there is street parking available during school hours.
- The hall does not have a kitchen but does have a servery area with oven to enable hot buffet preparation.
- Chairs, tables, cutlery, kettles, urn and crockery are all available for anyone using the hall.