- Welcome & to receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interests
- To approve the minutes from the Ordinary Parish Council Meetings held on 3rd January 2023 and the Extraordinary Meeting of 24th January 2023
Public period for comments and issues on the agenda (up to 15 minutes allocated for electors, residents in the parish or adjoining parishes to comment on any items to be discussed for decision.)
To discuss Dorset Council planning applications and decisions
P/FUL/2022/07035 - Old Post Office House, Church Road, Bradford Abbas - Change of use of part of building (former Post Office) from mixed use to residential accommodation - no decision.
P/LBC/2023/00711 - Wild Thyme Cottage, The Cross, Bradford Abbas - Internal alterations to ground floor.
- To receive an update concerning community assets
- To receive officer reports
- To receive an update from working groups
- Telephone Box Working Group
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
- To receive updates concerning DMMO applications (Unclassified Roads)
To discuss any highways issues.
a. A30 speed limit change proposals
- Playing field Inspection reports from volunteers
- Civility and Respect Project. To consider adoption.
- Adoption of Financial Regulations
- Financial Accounts
- To consider any grants and/or donation requests
- To consider February and March payments
- To consider internal auditor
- Correspondences received
- Items for The Pennant
Any other Information / Date of the Next Meeting
Tuesday 4th April Annual Parish Meeting, 2nd May Ordinary Council Meeting at 7.00pm i
All meetings to be held in the Village Hall