- Welcome and to receive apologies for absence
- To receive declarations of interests
- To approve the minutes from the Ordinary Meeting held on 4 October 2022
Public period for comments and issues on the agenda (up to 15 minutes allocated for electors, residents in the parish or adjoining parishes to comment on any items to be discussed for decision.)
- To discuss Dorset Council planning applications and decisions
- P/FUL/2022/05306: Cowpool Farm, Cow Pool Farm Lane, Stoford. Retain roof over livestock loafing area.
- P/MPO/2022/03015: Brantano, 3 Peel Centre Retail Park, Babylon Hill, Yeovil. Modify S106 Agreement dated 2/10/1998 associated with planning permission no. 1/N/97/0289 to remove the restriction. No decision.
- P/HOU/2022/05888: 5 Emlet, Westbury, Bradford Abbas. Form 2 No. off road parking bays and erect fence. (parking bays were approved under WD/D/19/00875)
- P/HOU/2022/05973: Ashe House, North Street, Bradford Abbas DT9 6SA. Erect single storey extension.
- P/LBC/2022/06262: Wisteria Cottage North Street Bradford Abbas. External alterations to replace thatched porch roof with aged red clay tiles.
- P/FUL/2022/06099: Loscombe House Old Compton Road, Bradford Abbas. Demolish existing dwelling (The Studio) and erect 1 no. replacement dwelling. Convert existing dwelling (The Annex) into a garage.
- To receive officer reports
- Community Assets Update
- To receive an update from working groups
- Telephone Box/Library
- Neighbourhood Plan Working Group
- To receive updates concerning DMMO applications (Unclassified Roads)
- To discuss any highways issues
- Playing Field
- Inspection reports from volunteers
- Financial Accounts
- To consider any grants and/or donation
- To consider any additional November & December payments
- Preliminary budget discussion
- Review Financial Risk Assessment and Financial Regulation
- Correspondences received
- Items for The Pennant
- Any other Information / Date of the Next Meeting
Ordinary Meeting held on Tuesday 3 January 7pm