Please find below all the documents of this kind filed over time.
From the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities :
- Smaller authorities should publish their statement of accounts according to the format included in the Annual Return form. Publication of the relevant page of the completed Annual Return form will meet this requirement. The statement of accounts must be approved and signed by the Responsible Financial Officer and the Chairman of the meeting approving the statement of accounts.
- The statement of accounts should be accompanied by:
- a copy of the bank reconciliation for the relevant financial year,
- an explanation of any significant variances (e.g. more than 10-15 percent,in line with proper practices) in the statement of accounts for the relevant year and previous year, and
- an explanation of any differences between ‘balances carried forward’ and ‘total cash and short term investments’, if applicable.