Please find below all the documents of this kind filed, over time.
About the location of public land and building assets
From the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities :
Annual publication no later than 1 July in the year immediately following the accounting year to which it relates. Parish councils and port health authorities to publish details of all public land and building assets – either in its full asset and liabilities register or as an edited version.
Internal drainage boards to only publish details of registered land and buildings that have a market value and appear in Fixed Assets Register.
The following information must be published:
- description (what it is, including size/acreage),
- location (address7 or description of location),
- owner / custodian, e.g. the authority manages the land or asset on behalf of a local charity,
- date of acquisition (if known),
- cost of acquisition (or proxy value), and
- present use.